Posting this after 12 hours (SFO-ICN), 6 hours (ICN-SIN), 4 hours transit at Changi, and another one and a half hour flight to Jakarta. Despite all the glamour and what I posted here about living in the Valley. Plus an awesome public transportation and people in general. We should be thankful that we are living in Jakarta:
- Most of the things are cheap. We can literally eat for as little as $1 and drink coffee for $3. Decent food in the Valley cost you at least $4-5, so does a cup of coffee.
- Despite lack of public transportation – gas and parking are still generally cheap and definitely far cheaper than the US.
- Human resources are also much cheaper, we can compare the minimum wage. Thus, allowing us to hire maids, drivers, baby-sitters, and so on.
- THANK GOD FOR BIDET ON MOST PUBLIC TOILET IN JAKARTA!
- There are so many problems to solve, so many opportunities.
I believe there are more things to be thankful of, but I’m definitely out of energy and need some sleep. Thank you for reading!
No related posts.